- Your name, email address, contact number, billing and delivery address
- Information about your device and browser
- Demographic information such as your location
- Your IP address
- Pages you visit on our site and products you view
- Processing, fulfilling and delivering an order to you
- Responding to an enquiry you submit to us via our customer service channels
- Sending you email correspondence via our newsletter (if you have opted into this)
- Business analysis, reporting and market research;
- Improving our products and services.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Your data protection is extremely important to us and we make all reasonable efforts to protect this. We ensure that internal processes are strictly followed and access to your data is as limited as possible. Our website and your connection to it is also secure.